Mouse and Cat Platformer Mouse and Cat Platformer

Collision detection ruined it all

I would try to program the game so the collision detection is based on the computer mouse position, not on the mouse movieclip, because now I just had a little bit of the ear out in the water and it went "game over". If you can't manage to make collision detection with the mouse position, I would try to add some hitarea inside the mouse movieclip.

The idea is good, but the bugs just ruined it all.

A Chain Reaction Game v.2 A Chain Reaction Game v.2

aww

what the?
wow you're so original submitting a game that was completely similar to the game chaos theory, and now you make a second version with some more skins?
come on, do something new.

Dunno why this got such a high score, maybe because not so many have seen chaos theory, everybody, try googling for chaos theory game, and you will find the original.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

But mine is better, cause it's in english and has much more stuff.

Kitten cannon wasn't original either, does that make it bad?

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

nah

Too similar to that other game, chaos destruction or something, only that one was fresh and new, this is just a slightly improved rip-off.
I know you can do better than that

Catch The Chicken Catch The Chicken

Definately got style

The graphics were good, the art style reminded me of some illustrations I see in some children books. I really like that sketchy style.
unfortunately, the little animation that was there wasn't that smooth, but it wasn't too bad.
The gameplay was pretty bad, the speed should increase for every level, shouldn't be something you had to adjust yourself.

What really annoyed me was that awful music, it started out nice, then suddenly out of the blue DUNNDUNNDUNN, some kind of rock riff that didn't fit at all. I'm assuming you used soundtrack to use the music, because I haev it too, and have all those loops. Please try to leave out that thing on the next game/movie you make.

Overall it was a nice looking game with allright gameplay (not really original though).

My vote: 5

Helicopter Xtreme: Demo Helicopter Xtreme: Demo

hooray

like a really shitty bumpcopter rip-off.
It was like impossible to get somewhere, the helicopter should be like two times as small

Skate & Slam Skate & Slam

Fail

First of all, the gameplay was horrible, i jumped over something, and I fell anyway.

And why did you have to trace a skater? I can see that you can draw something yourself.

And there was almost no animation, you just jumped and when you did a pop shovit it just looked like the board started spinning around, like it was magical.

_Fallen_ _Fallen_

I just found a bug

well I just got to some boss, then I started again, and the boss appeared and wouldn't go away.
But anyway it's a really good game, It's one of those I could play for hours.
Clean graphics, nice music, not laggy gameplay.
It's lovely

Shoot Down the Bombers Shoot Down the Bombers

WTF

Why should shooting down planes with a giant grey penis with black spots on it be fun? How could you submit this?
nah
it's allright, but it's just boring.

Man-Mountain responds:

eeer thank you?

Driving Game Engine Driving Game Engine

It's ok

but why do you just put out the engine? I would see why if you made an engine for other people to customisise, but why just put out the engine, when you could create a cool game with it?

South Park - The Game South Park - The Game

Nah, people don't want this

You should really stop making these kind of games, people just want more action, this isn't the kind of game people wants to play many times.
You have already done this type of a game, I think you should move on, make sometihng more entertaining, I think you have the skills.